- Children's sports franchises
- Business established:
- Total business units:
- 16 franchisees 65 locations
The MF Martial Arts franchise system is unique in that its programs are that of a nature not commonly found in the franchised business world. Saying that, the MF network has been successfully growing and expanding for over 20 years, earning its status as one of the worlds most successful brands in its field. What makes it successful is its unique blend of tried and tested business systems, new and improved programs, world class syllabus, support networks and, most importantly, the people who represent the brand.
Become part of a community of likeminded individuals, all striving to be better versions of themselves. A community of franchise owners all building businesses that give better lifestyle opportunities. A community of coaches, all dedicated to inspiring others to be better versions of themselves. A community of leaders, all focused on changing the world, 1 new student at a time.
If you share our passion, we invite you to start the process towards becoming a franchisee today!
WHY MF MARTIAL ARTS IS SO SUCCESSFUL
Currently there are more than 20 million Australians in our target audience! Yes that’s right! We have a program to cater for just about any person between 3 and 93 on the planet!! Obviously not every person in the country will want to be involved with our programs.. We do know however, that the majority of people want similar things for themselves and their loved ones; Health, Happiness, Confidence, Self Esteem, Positive Attitude and a Great Quality of Life and That’s the business we are in.
What franchise owners have to say about MF Australia
All applicants will be qualified through our internal MF University. The MF business model is support heavy, both MF HQ and the wider MF franchise community are there to guide you every step of the way. Ongoing training is offered any time is required and scheduled training events are scheduled throughout the year.
Comprehensive 4-12 week training program & shadowing opportunity.
- Franchise fee: $25,000
- Site/fit-out fee: To be discussed, please enquire
- Other: The MF franchise fee structure is like any other on the market. The group offers incentivise franchise fees based on the performance of the franchise, owner, meaning, the more effort you put into your business, the more reward you receive over time. A MF Franchise business has multiple income streams, however a franchise fees are only calculated on membership tuition and grading (student promotion) fees. The fee structures will be explained in more detail during your initial consultation.
- Royalty: Between 25% - 10% royalty fee, Depending on Gross monthly income.
- Administration or management fee: To be discussed, please enquire
- Marketing fees: $5 payable per fortnight for each site from which the Business operates. Transfer fee $3,000 plus GST Renewal Fee $1.00 Additional Program Fee $2500.00 plus GST
- Other: N/A
At the end of the Franchise Agreement
- Transfer fee: To be discussed, please enquire