TaxAssist Accountants has 284 franchisees across Australia, the UK, Ireland, the US & Canada. Our franchisees service over 84,000 clients from 448 locations.
Whether you have a business or financial background, or are currently an accountant already, our franchise has options nationwide to purchase new territories.
The total investment figure will be dependent on location, working capital and level of personal drawings required. TaxAssist Accountants will work closely with you throughout the business planning process to establish the right level of investment for you.
We are with you throughout your journey offering comprehensive training and full technical, marketing and business development support for you and your practice.
What TaxAssist Accountants offers
- Exclusive franchise territory
- 43 days’ industry-leading initial training programme
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Proven shopfront concept
- Strong, distinctive and award-winning international brand
- Comprehensive support website
- Proven local lead generation services
- Technical advice helpdesk and technical updates
- Business development coaching and support
- Initial stationery and marketing materials, including your own personalised website
- Regular field visits to provide coaching, mentoring and support
- Investment in research and development
- More than 27 years’ collective experience growing successful franchises
We’ve created a new format for you to learn more about how you can build a successful tax and accounting practice, our business model and award-winning support that we provide to our franchisees. The Discovery Session is a 45-minute presentation held at a time and day that is convenient for you. It’s a chance for us to bring our great opportunity to life, to talk through the model and the leading support that we provide and give you the chance to ask your initial questions.