- Building supplies franchises
- Business established:
- Total business units:
Maximus is a new-generation industrial brand operating in the niche sector of fluid transfer and fluid power solutions.
There is more to franchise offerings than fast food chains and trendy wellness and fitness options. Opportunities in the less crowded but lucrative industrial world could be a more strategic path to business ownership for you.
It disrupted the industry by merging hydraulic, industrial, irrigation and water products for the first time. B2B customers frustrated with multiple suppliers welcomed a one-stop hub that delivered efficiencies with the supply chain and speed of service.
Maximus formally launched its franchise program recently and is primed to spread its industry-first concept to select markets Australia-wide.
Why Maximus Franchise
- Be a pioneer of a unique franchise business in the industrial space – own your local market!
- Resilient, crisis-resistant model – Maximus products are essential to running just about every industry, there will always be a steady demand for fluid power and transfer products from a massive customer base.
- An established brand – Maximus branded hydraulic, industrial and irrigation products and accessories have been distributed Australia-wide since 2011.
- A tech forward business – at the heart of our support program is the Maximus Digital Toolbox, a set of tools and platforms for optimum performance in today’s digital world.
- Affordable and flexible – we’ll help you invest in your future with finance options to suit.
What Goes Into A Maximus Franchise
- We’ll set up shop for you – we’ll assist in choosing a site that suits you and fit your store with
point-of-sale displays, storage racks, hose assembly equipment and customer service counters.
- We’ll source the products your customers need – over 20,000 product lines from industry leading manufacturers.
- A ready-made business – the systems, marketing support, and training you need to hit the ground running.
- Our expert support and commitment – while we have been in the industrial and franchising business for decades, we remain challenged and excited by the opportunities.
Take a more strategic path to business ownership. The MAXIMUS opportunity is for today’s challenging times:
- Operate in the less crowded but lucrative industrial space; there are more opportunities to shine than in popular but congested food, wellness and fitness options.
- Resilient, crisis-resistant model – MAXIMUS products are essential to running just about every industry; there will always be a steady demand for fluid power and transfer products from a massive customer base.
- Its proven system is a safer model for business ownership with built-in resources, systems, ongoing support .
- MAXIMUS is a new generation industrial brand operating in the niche sector of fluid transfer and fluid power solutions.
- It disrupted the industry combining hydraulic, industrial and irrigation products–serviced sepa- rately by specialists for decades–into a one-stop hub.
- MAXIMUS differentiates its franchise support with its tech forward Digital Toolbox, a set of tools designed to provide optimum performance in the digital business world.
- Be a pioneer of a unique franchise business in the industrial space – own your local market.
The MAXIMUS turn-key approach includes all the operations, management and products training and support you! ‘ll need to hit the ground running. Business coaching, operational, and marketing guidance on an ongoing basis take a lot of the risk and unknowns out of business ownership – you are never just on your own.
But what really sets MAXIMUS apart from other franchise businesses is the MAXIMUS Digital Toolbox. It includes industry leading customer-facing as well as internal process tools designed to simplify the most complex challenges of servicing B2B as well as B2C markets such as:
- Business intelligence & data analytics • HR & people management platform
- Cloud-based accounting
- Point-of-sale system
- CRM system
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) • Email systems and automation
- Franchise fee: $25,000
- Site/fit-out fee:
- Royalty: Ongoing royalties are low at 2.5% of gross turnover.
- Administration or management fee:
- Marketing fees: There are no marketing fund contributions but we advise franchise partners to spend 1% of gross turnover on local promotions.
At the end of the Franchise Agreement
- Transfer fee: