- Business established:
- Total business units:
DELIVER THE DIFFERENCE WITH PACK & SEND
If you are a go-getter and have the drive to be in business for yourself but not by yourself, you have the hunger to succeed and are sales & customer service orientated, we want to hear from you. Now is an ideal time to explore your business future! Research the PACK & SEND franchise opportunities and realise your entrepreneurial capabilities. Click on the Enquire Now button and we will contact you shortly.
PACK & SEND is a proven business model and Australia’s leading and most recognised parcel courier and freight delivery reseller. Having been established for more than 30 years, we consolidate the services of the world’s top parcel and freight carriers into a single access point under our brand. Join a globally recognised franchise with a dynamic business model equipped to provide 5-star solutions to the parcel, freight, and logistics market.
Our mission is to develop the most comprehensive, convenient suite of retail and technology solutions the logistics industry has ever seen. As a PACK & SEND Franchise Partner you are provided with the systems, training, support, resources, network, technology, and expertise to exploit the accelerated growth in the shipment of goods. You will own a business with innovative and forward-thinking products and services, with the opportunity to build revenue through multiple revenue streams. There is simply no other franchise logistics business model like PACK & SEND in the world!
Here are some of the services and solutions we offer:
- We pack anything! Small, large, fragile, unbreakable, delicate, and valuable
- We send everything! Packed, unpacked, parcels, boxes, pallets, crates and shipping containers
- We deliver anywhere! With our local, interstate, overnight, international road, air, and sea freight options
- We service everyone! Small and large businesses, e-Tailers and eCommerce, consumers, and online sellers
We simply, ‘Save Our Customers, Time, Trouble and Money’ with their Parcel, Freight and Logistics requirements. We ’deliver the difference’.
Owning and operating a PACK & SEND franchise business is easier than you may think. Here are a few reasons:
- No experience needed. Comprehensive training, ongoing support and resources to help you succeed
- Proven to earn 6 figure $$ profits through multiple revenue streams – in store, over the phone, online and eCommerce
- PACK & SEND is an innovative brand that is constantly delivering eCommerce and logistics technology solutions, keeping our Franchise Partners at the forefront of the eCommerce evolution
- The PACK & SEND brand opens doors, confirms credibility, motivates the buyer and instils customer loyalty
- Award-winning, Global Franchise Asia Pacific Regional Champion
- Our customers LOVE our brand, and our world class customer service has culminated in PACK & SEND winning ‘Best Courier Service’ by ProductReview.com.au for the fourth time in 5 years
- 5-Star Franchise System, independently rated by FRANdata since 2019
- Bank credit report available to support candidates with their finance options, providing financial information about PACK & SEND
- We provide a Brand Lead Guarantee valued at over $100,000 for your first year, if you open a Service Centre in a new territory
- We are one of Australia’s leading & reputable franchise systems with over 30 years continual growth
- A PACK & SEND Service Centre operates 5½ days per week
PACK & SEND is part of the MBE Worldwide global family, which includes independently owned PostNet, AlphaGraphics, and Mail Boxes Etc branded franchise service centres, spanning 2,800+ locations in over 50 countries with system-wide annual sales in excess of US$1 billion. Being part of the MBE Worldwide family assures an even stronger future for the PACK & SEND brand.
PACK & SEND provides 4 weeks of comprehensive initial training.
- 2 weeks virtual induction training program hosted by PACK & SEND THQ. Learn everything from strategy to technology (includes 2 practical days in a Service Centre)
- 1 week ‘hands-on’ practical training in a Service Centre
- 1 week of on-site training in your own Service Centre
PACK & SEND’s network of experts, Operations Manual, meetings, workshops, improvement programs, webinars & National Conference are an integral part of ongoing training & knowledge sharing.
- Franchise fee: Contact us for more details
- Site/fit-out fee: Contact us for more details
- Royalty: Contact us for more details
- Administration or management fee: Contact us for more details
- Marketing fees: Contact us for more details
- Other: Contact us for more details
At the end of the Franchise Agreement
- Transfer fee: N/A